We may collect Personal Information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the Website or subscribe to a newsletter, as well as in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously and will always have the right to access, correct or delete Personal Information stored with us at any time upon request. We will collect Personal Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply or delete Personal Information stored with us; however this may prevent Users from engaging in certain Website related activities or may prevent us from providing certain Services to you.
CONSENT, ACCEPTANCE AND AUTHORIZATION
BY SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED HEREIN. THIS WEBSITE IS OPERATED IN CANADA AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAWS. THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY BE RETAINED INDEFINITELY, AND MAY BE STORED, ACCESSED AND USED IN OUR PROVISION OF SERVICES TO YOU.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR CONSENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY WILL BE DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE CHANGES.
For the purpose of the prevailing data laws, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our Website is AMANDA EGGLETON and KYLE CHAPMAN doing business as REALIGNMENT LAB with a business address of: Unit 13B – 1005 Alpha Lake Road, Whistler, BC Canada V8E 0H5.
CONTACTING US AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity in granting any data access request you make.
Attn: Amanda Eggleton and Kyle Chapman
Business Address: Unit 13B – 1005 Alpha Lake Road, Whistler, BC Canada V8E 0H5.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT:
– you provide to us when you register for our Services (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
– you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
– is required to carry out our Services to you, such as medical history information required to optimize our personal training or massage therapy sessions;
– you submit to any third-party website or application that must be accessed by us in our provision of the Services to you. The owner or operator of the third-party website will be the data controller in respect of such information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third-parties and we recommend that you find out how they will use your personal information.
It is possible to view our Website without providing any personal details, however, without registering your details and submitting certain Personal Information, you may not be able to use the whole Website or it may prevent us from providing certain Services to you.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
– To process your payment of our Services to you;
– to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
– to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Website or our Services, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to your use of the Website or our Services and to notify you about any changes to our Services;
– to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Services;
– to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Website or recipient of our Services;
– for sales purposes, internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
– We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on Users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Website may be used to create reports about the use of the Website and the analytics service provider will store this information.
– We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Site. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at email@example.com or, alternatively, by following the one-step procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
– Information posted on any public elements of the Website or in relation to our Services to you may be visible by parties throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself on such public elements.
THIRD PARTY SITES
● We may also disclose Personal Information to necessary payment processors, whose privacy policies and practices may be different from ours, and for which we assume no responsibility. We use one or more external credit card processing companies to bill you for the Services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use Personal Information for any other purpose.
● Information about our customers, including Personal Information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of our business assets or acquisition as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of ReAlignment Lab. We will endeavor to provide as much notice as reasonably possible of such asset sales, acquisitions, or mergers on the Site.
● We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, customers, or the public. Other than as described above we never sell or rent Personal Information about our customers to third parties.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active with us or as needed to provide you the Services. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As stated above, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
– In common with a number of other websites, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to a cloud service provider which has data servers which are based outside the US or Canada. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer and the storing and/or processing of your personal data on servers worldwide.
– Commercially reasonable security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
– Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
We have the discretion to update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the Personal Information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.